Established in 1950, Home Fashions has served Clinton County and the surrounding areas with distinction. Our friendly, "Hometown" atmosphere makes for a comfortable process in working on your home. Whether you need a new home of flooring, cabinets, and furniture or a "dream" kitchen, a pulled together bedroom suite or just a recliner for comfortable television viewing - we would love to help. With over 24,000 square feet of furniture, decorative accessories, cabinetry, and flooring options for your perusal we can have your home looking and functioning at its best.
Our dedicated professionals include:
- Owners: Jim and Linda Woker
- Owners: Dave and Brenda Woker
- Michael Woker
- Dale Wuebbels
- Wilson Lappe
- Kenny Kauling
- Dave Florcyk
- Scott Schuette
- Warehouse: Jason George
Our Sales Staff includes:
- Jill Stein: [Jill@HomeFashions-Inc.com] Jill received her Bachelor's Degree of Applied Science & Arts in Interior Design from SIU-Carbondale in 2006. She began her career with Home Fashions that same year. She has over 9 years experience in the Interior Design field and focuses on kitchen and bath design, along with flooring, furniture, and window treatments at Home Fashions. Jill keeps up with the current trends and loves to expose her customers to new design directions.
- Jenell Clark: [Jenell@HomeFashions-Inc.com] Has a Bachelor's Degree in Architectural Design from SIU Carbondale. She has many years of experience in Customer Service and Design. Jenell has been with Home Fashions since February 2013, she is knowledgeable and will help in the selection of anything from flooring, window treatments, bathroom design, as well as paint and furniture selections. She enjoys her customer interactions and researching the perfect solution to each project.
- Trudy Langenhorst: [Trudy@HomeFashions-Inc.com] Trudy has 20+ years of experience in flooring, backsplashes, blinds and paint finishes. She can put a total look together and make certain that it is to the customers' satisfaction - not just the look, but sees to it that the schedule and budget are met. Trudy strives to make herself available to her customers as is required.
Please consult any one of us for your project!